Images (click) from the groundbreaking June 2015 Rose Charities NZ retinal surgical training team visit toDr Vra and Natalia’s Rose Cambodia Eye Hospital. June 2015. With retinal surgeons Dr. Muhammad Khalid, from Hawkes Bay and Dr Rob Weatherhead . This enormously successful visit organized by Mike Webber Optometrist of Wanganui NZ , and funded by generous NZ donors resulted in a major upgrade of retinal surgcial capacity in excellent in the new international standard facility built by Dr Vra. The original Kieng Khleang clinic remains to help meet the huge demand in Rose Cambodia’s services to the poor
- NZ Advanced Retinal Surgical team visits Rose Cambodia Eye Hospital
- Helping Hands, Helping Eyes to see again !
- New Keeler portable slit lamp for outreach services
- NZ generously donates Humphrey Field Analyser to Sight Center
- Dr David Sabiston teaches at the Rose Cambodia Sight Center
- Light sensitive cell transplant tests for future blindness cures
- Wanganui generosity ! A field analyser for Rose Charities Sight Center..
- Amazing advances in sight restoration…
- Innovation in Ophtalmology in Cambodia Conference
- 90,000 patients between 2002 and 2010
- A dance to sight again !