Rose Charities Cambodia was one of the main contributors to the 2010 Cambodian Ophtalmological Association Conference in Phnom Penh in June 2010. Rose Charities speekers included a welcome address and a presentation on Rose Charities eye (and other) projects (Cambodia, Nepal, Vietnam) . Dr Hang Vra presented on eye surgery in Cambodia, Dr Basant Sharma (Lumbini Eye Institute and Rose Charities Intl. Vice Chair) presented two papers on eye work in Nepal, and Mr Mike Webber (Rose Charities NZ) on optometry studies in NZ and S.Pacific.
- NZ Advanced Retinal Surgical team visits Rose Cambodia Eye Hospital
- Helping Hands, Helping Eyes to see again !
- New Keeler portable slit lamp for outreach services
- NZ generously donates Humphrey Field Analyser to Sight Center
- Dr David Sabiston teaches at the Rose Cambodia Sight Center
- Light sensitive cell transplant tests for future blindness cures
- Wanganui generosity ! A field analyser for Rose Charities Sight Center..
- Amazing advances in sight restoration…
- Innovation in Ophtalmology in Cambodia Conference
- 90,000 patients between 2002 and 2010
- A dance to sight again !