Dr David Sabiston a NZ (Hamilton) Ophthalmic Surgeon of unsurpassed international experience. For the past 6 years he has assisted developing establishing the Rose Charities Cambodia Sight Center, generously donating his expertise in teaching and carrying out surgeries. He has organized donations of equipment and funds. Along with colleagues Mr Mike Webber and Mr John Veale, and under the directorship of Dr Hang Vra and his wife Natalia the Rose Sight Center has and established itself as one of Cambodias leading centers for the delivery of sight restoration and blindness prevention for the poor.
- NZ Advanced Retinal Surgical team visits Rose Cambodia Eye Hospital
- Helping Hands, Helping Eyes to see again !
- New Keeler portable slit lamp for outreach services
- NZ generously donates Humphrey Field Analyser to Sight Center
- Dr David Sabiston teaches at the Rose Cambodia Sight Center
- Light sensitive cell transplant tests for future blindness cures
- Wanganui generosity ! A field analyser for Rose Charities Sight Center..
- Amazing advances in sight restoration…
- Innovation in Ophtalmology in Cambodia Conference
- 90,000 patients between 2002 and 2010
- A dance to sight again !